Thursday, January 20, 2011

Q-Bees Brown-ees

I've managed to lose 10 lbs and I'm trying to lose a little more weight. But, I went to Whole Foods last night and picked up a box of these delicious Q-Bees Brown-ees:


I wasn't expecting much (because really, who took that picture on the front of the box and thought it was appealing?), but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't think that you can ask for more much than a delicious brownie filled with ice cream. The problem is that they are fairly small and downright addictive. At more than 300 calories a piece, it's easy to get carried away. I just ate 2 and if I didn't feel like I should leave one for my husband to try, I'd eat the last one right now. Q-bees, if you are googling your product, please, please let me take a new cover photograph for what I think would be an otherwise really successful product.

What's your guilty food pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment