Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Michael

Yesterday, we got together to celebrate my mom's birthday. Of course, this little guy came and he was all smiles per his usual self. I can't believe he's 9 months old now. It seems like every time we see him, he is able to do so much more and it's just really amazing to watch him grow. We are all completely in love with this little guy. None of us can get enough of him and his usual trips to visit our family involve being completely doted on by every family member while we ooh and ahh over how smart and perfect he is.



Does he have the best smile or what? I can't get enough of it.

Michael and his great grandmother:



And of course, I found some silly hat at my parents house and we had to put it on Michael so we could die of cuteness overload.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh your grandma! I hope that she's doing well. She looks exactly the same to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jane thank you for posting these. I LOOOOOVVEEEE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete