Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let it snow

We got hit with a snow storm so I decided not to risk my life going into work today. Snow days make me feel like a kid again and there is nothing better than being home from work with my husband. Especially a husband that shovels out your car for you so that you can head to work tomorrow..

Check out this insanity:

Snow 01.12.11 002

Our street. Glad I didn't try to go to work this morning..

Snow 01.12.11 003

My husband's ridiculously amazing shoveling job. The worst part isn't shoveling your car out. It's leaving to work the next day to discover that someone has taken your spot. And the worst part is that in order to park, you now have to shovel out another spot or keep circling. That's city life for you.

Snow 01.12.11 007

Love the touch of dead brown leaves to accessories the snowman..

Snow 01.12.11 012

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! You do such a good job with them. I heard you guys got hit pretty hard too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, good feelings! Come to California where it's just foggy and rainy and 37 degrees, tops! :-) Seriously, come!

    ReplyDelete