Thursday, February 21, 2013

Two of my favorite products

Before I forget, if you are pregnant or have a little one, you MUST buy these two products:

Boudreaux's Butt paste - at the first sign of a diaper rash, slather this on and poof, it's gone.
http://www.amazon.com/California-Baby-Calendula-Cream-4oz/dp/B0032YTT9E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361461423&sr=8-1&keywords=california+baby

California Baby Calendula Cream -our boy gets a little dry skin rash on his cheeks. We put this stuff on and it literally goes away within 12-24 hours.
http://www.amazon.com/California-Baby-Calendula-Cream-4oz/dp/B0032YTT9E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361461423&sr=8-1&keywords=california+baby

I'm pretty sure they are both miracle products.

Also, since I just mentioned diaper rash, I'd like to say that I think Pampers Swaddlers are truly a superior diaper. It seems that both times that we have tried alternative diapers (Huggies and CVS brand) a rash has developed so we have gone back to using the swaddlers. We also love our Pampers sensitive wipes. Amazon Prime and Amazon Mom has proved priceless. We get two day shipping and a 20% discount on the diapers/wipes so I highly recommend signing up!

Anyway, we are trying to get the babies used to sleeping in their cribs. I just put Hannah in there for her nap instead of the Rock n Play. Here she is, asking her mama why she's in there with no toys:

hannahcrib2.21.13

No comments:

Post a Comment