Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Time - what's time

Where do people find the time to get anything done with twins? Every morning I wake up with these grand plans to clean the apartment, unpack some boxes, finish my taxes etc. and I end up.. changing diapers, pumping/feeding milk, and playing with my little ones. By the time Nate gets home from work, it's time for the babies to go to sleep and once they are asleep, I crash and go to bed as well.

hannah 2.13.13
Hannah in her rocker today, smiling away as mommy makes faces.

Anyway, the time has come to figure out what we are doing for child care. I am due back at work in one short month. Nate is going to take 10 weeks of leave after and stay home with the babies. Come mid-May, when the little ones are approximately 6 months, we need to have a child care arrangement in place. This is causing me a lot of angst as I am sure it does for all new mothers. Am I making the right decision for my children? And does day care really cost twice as much as our rent?

1 comment: