Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sick

It seems like over these last couple weeks, it has been one thing after another. In Iceland, I got some sort of chest congestion. As soon as we got back, I had two violent migraines and ended up in the ER. On Sunday, my family was getting together and my sister said she was throwing up so she couldn't make it. The next morning my mom was throwing up, then I started throwing up Tuesday night, and my dad started throwing up yesterday. We have never been so violently ill at the same time.

Nate stayed home with me yesterday to make sure that I would be ok. I was hoping that I would wake up today and head into work, but the second I stood up, I felt like I was going to throw up. My stomach is also ridiculously painful. Anyway, I called out sick again today because I am in no state to be at work. This is the first time I have been sick that I have not been able to get out of bed at all and do anything.

I really just want to feel good enough to sit on my floor and wrap all of the presents we bought but that's definitely not happening. Check out the kids toys:

photo

2 comments: