Saturday, May 29, 2010

"Gardening" adventures

My parents were kind enough to give us the two flower boxes we have going on our balcony. One was filled with dirt and my parents mentioned it already had seeds in it. Well, we went ahead and planted flowers in it anyway and then we noticed mystery plants sprouting in there. I called my parents to ask what seeds they used and they couldn't remember. This is the mystery plant:

Photobucket

There appear to be at least three growing in there now.

The Topsy Turvy plants seem to be doing well, at least for now. The tomato plant seems to be doing especially well. Here she is in her current state:

Photobucket

And I'm not sure but I'm hoping that the little things in this picture are going to be tomato flowers soon:

Photobucket

We went to the Arboretum for a walk and barely escaped before a downpour. I was able to sneak some shots in though:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment