Friday, May 21, 2010

Beef, barley and vegetable soup

I decided to make a beef, barley and vegetable soup for dinner. The smell in this house is ridiculously delightful. Oh, and if you are wondering where the barley is, I won't be putting it in till the last 20-30 minutes or so. Also, the huge chunks of meat will be cut up into smaller soup-sized chunks instead of shish kabob size.

Photobucket

So out of curiosity, who reads this blog? I'm looking for new blogs to read, so please comment. I'm also enabling anonymous commenting in case some of you readers don't have a blogger account.

Adding a photograph of the soup with normal human beef pieces and barley:

Photobucket

I accidentally made enough to feed a small army.

1 comment:

  1. it was sooo good. thank you for sharing:)
    mom and dad

    ReplyDelete