Monday, February 7, 2011

Only listen to fortune cookie

We got together with my family at my favorite Asian restaurant this weekend. Always so good to see them. At the end of the meal, we got chocolate fortune cookies and I opened mine to read this fortune:

"Only listen to fortune cookie, disregard all other fortune telling units." Creative. How does one aspire to be a fortune cookie writer? Because this one was definitely created by a genius.

Anyway, a couple of random images. First, I always see funny, random names of wireless networks in our area. Since I just figured out how to print screen on my iphone, I snapped a shot because this one has two winning names (see the bottom two). Check it out:


And then a random image I snapped with my iphone this morning of my husband with the love of his life. These two are just too cute for words:

No comments:

Post a Comment