Sunday, June 6, 2010

MIA

This has been a rough weekend for me because I've been working. I was supposed to go to the Cape and relax on the beach and hang out with my parents this weekend, but I canceled everything so I could work on a time-sensitive project. Anyway, that explains why I haven't been updating in a nutshell.

However, I did snap some photographs of our balcony plants this morning because I can't believe how much they have grown. Remember this tomato topsy turvy plant?

Photobucket

He now looks like this as of today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our little pepper plant, which I was sure wouldn't make it, has buds coming in:

Photobucket

And our flower box which looked like this a few weeks ago:

Photobucket

Now looks like this:

Photobucket

Also, we let one of our sweet potatoes root so we could grow it:

Photobucket

Does anyone know what we need to do next to get some potatoes growing? Do we just cut them out and put them in water and then plant them in soil once they root?

1 comment: