Thursday, July 1, 2010

Vacation and my aunt's jewelry

We finally have a vacation planned for 2010! We booked tickets to Iceland and Holland in November (that seems so far away...). No hotels yet, but I'm thinking I can score a good deal if I wait a little bit.

On another note, I came home from work today and saw that my aunt had sent us a package. Inside were three beautiful pairs of earrings that she made. I have to say (and this isn't just because she is my aunt) that I LOVE her jewelry. She sells her creations on her website: www.sacredearthjewelry.com. You should check it out. It includes beauties like this:

Photobucket

And like this:

Photobucket

And this:

Photobucket

It's always tasteful and I love how each piece is unique.

3 comments:

  1. OMG which aunt is this? I LOVEEEEE these!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Aunt Michele on my husband's side. Her jewelry creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally check out Berlin while you're in the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete