Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sonia and Michael

My brother and his wife and baby recently came to Boston to visit us because it was my dad's 60th birthday. It was so great to see them. I was able to capture some photographs of my nephew (sister's baby) and niece (brother's baby) together. Anyway, the photos can speak for themselves but it was amazing to have the entire family together for a weekend. I can't tell you how much love I feel for these two little ones!

sonia.michael.arboretum 005

sonia.michael.arboretum 013

sonia.michael.arboretum 009

sonia.michael.arboretum 019

Cool note. The little girl is 2.5 months older than the boy. Pretty neat that both of my siblings have babies so close in age.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Jane! Thank yo for posting these! I've been dying to see Sonia. It's so crazy how big Michael is! They're so cute together. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete